Business Travel need luxury and comfort both and its not possible to enjoy a trip without a suitcase that is specifically designed for the business travels. A best suitcase for business travel also provide ways to stay organized during while travel. Here we listed few options which are trustworthy and considered best for businessmen.
When buying suticase for your business travel we advise to look for serious colors and elegant look instead of bright colours.
You might also like our recent article on the children’s suitcases in the UK available on the separate page.
1. Coolife Luggage Expandable Suitcase Spinner
- Multiple pockets – Zip pockets to extend the storage
- TSA lock – Helps in security checks set up without damaging the lock.
- Four wheels – 360-degree revolving wheels to the comfort of the user.
Apart from family trips and regular vocational trips, business-oriented people travel daily to different cities and countries. People managing other branches in different parts of the world might have to travel very often. Therefore, they need a travel partner like Coolife luggage suitcase to travel without any hassle.
Buying this suitcase will solve almost every problem business travelers face during their journey. As it has 15% expendable capacity, that will help you keep more things if your business trip is extended.
While you are on a business trip, you have no idea how many days you have to stay in a particular location. So keep some extra clothing with you to be on the safe side. With this suitcase, the organization can be fulfilling.
Moreover, this suitcase is very durable, which means you don’t have to worry if your luggage is placed correctly in the cargo or not.
Airport security staff might take a look to inspect your belongings when you are traveling to any other country. However, with this suitcase, TSA agents can quickly scan your things without breaking your lock. These locks can only be opened by you or the TSA agent who is on duty to inspect your items.
This technology saves a lot of time, and only a business-oriented individual can understand how important it is when you are on a business trip.
2. Samsonite Freeform Hardside Expandable with Double Spinner Wheels
- Ultra-light – Perfectly lightweight without compromising on the material
- Hardside – Ensures that your belongings are kept safe inside.
- Dividers – To keep all your things organized manner, you don’t face any difficulty finding anything.
Imagine you are going on a business trip. When you open up your bag, you see some stuff is broken inside it after reaching your destination. How would you feel? Well, to avoid this situation, this hard-sided Samsonite suitcase is the best option available in the market.
The material used in it is exceptionally durable, and it can easily keep all your belongings safe and sound inside.
Moreover, it has a unique lock that will not be broken easily. Therefore, if you are a person that keeps your bag in the middle of nowhere and forgets about it, this product is exclusively designed for you.
Among all the useful features, another fantastic feature has dividers inside it, which keeps all your things organized. Therefore, you don’t have to dig in all your bags for just one thing.
For example, if you are searching for socks, there is a compartment on the left side of the suitcase where you can put your socks and easily find them when needed. Time is money, so save time.
Last but not least, the suitcase’s weight is ideal because you never know when your bag will be overloaded, and you have to pay some extra bucks for the weight. However, to some extent, you can save your money, as this bag is more lightweight than the other packs available.
3. Travelpro Luggage Platinum Elite 21″ Carry-on Expandable Spinner
- Magnetic spinner wheels – For easy control and grip, and four wheels can move in 360 directions.
- The USB ports – The USB ports can be used to charge mobile or any wife device.
- Wet pocket – To keep any toiletries.
All we need is a perfect travel partner for a trip that requires mind and physical efforts. Have you ever wondered if you have to sit at the airport for a more extended period, what would you do? Will you use your phone? But if your phone gets discharged, what would you do? Not all airports have charging booths. However, with a travel partner like Travelpro platinum suitcase, you would be able to charge your phone as it has USB slots in it. All you have to do is buy an additional power bank with you.
Moreover, this suitcase is the perfect combo of comfort and technology. It has four magnetic wheels, which allows you to roll the luggage with you without any hassle.
TravelPro suitcases have different pockets, which allows you to keep your clothes safe. They will protect them against wrinkles. Therefore, it is a product that will never leave you alone while you are traveling to an unknown destination.
Items a Businessman Needs During Travel?
Traveling is an essential part of our life. However, most of us don’t travel often, compared to a businessman who has to brief, guide, and motivate his team to make profits. Making profits isn’t easy, you have to go to different places, regarding marketing, promotion, office work, etc.
Therefore, here are some essential things that a business person will need when he is traveling to any other destination.
The first thing that a businessman needs is a luggage bag that can accommodate everything he needs. Most business people prefer less luggage and more work. Moreover, a laptop and a mobile phone are a must thing when you are going to any city or country unknown to you. Other than this, there are always clothes and everyday essentials like toothbrush, mobile charge, etc.
Secondly, a businessman should have some extra cash kept in his bag.
Other essential items include a passport, ID card, business card, hotel card, power bank etc.
Usual length of a business trip?
The usual length of the travel cannot be judged, but most of the business trip is a maximum of one week. It’s like if your business is related to import and export, your trip might be even shorter than one week. In the case of business solutions, your trip can be of more than one month.
Criteria for Choosing a Suitcase for Business Travels?
Now this a very critical question because the suitcase is the most important thing as mentioned above. Therefore, special consideration should be given to this item. If you are a businessman, you need to consider certain things when deciding to buy a suitcase.
- Duration of the trip – The first thing you should think about is how often you travel? What is the standard duration of your trips? This will help you to decide what size of a suitcase is suitable for you.
- Do you carry sensitive stuff? The second thing you should consider is while you are on a business trip, do you take sensitive things with you or not? If you carry items that are breakable such as laptops, tablets, etc. A hard-side suitcase will be suitable for you. However, these suitcases are a bit heavier compared to the soft shell suitcase. If you are more concerned about the weight of your bag, then a softshell suitcase would be a good option.
- Security Factor – Another thing you consider nowadays is the security of your suitcase? Your suitcase might have the same essential business documents that should not be lost at any cost; therefore, you need to buy a bag that should have a TSA lock. Such locks save you from airport management and help you to keep your belongings safe.
- Organization – Last but not least, always look for a suitcase with different portions in it to quickly organize things in it. When you are on a business trip, unorganized things might drop your motivation level. So think wisely and smartly before you buy your next suitcase.
Business meetings have separate worries. Definitely, you would not want to add suitcase worry along. For your kind convenience, we have reviewed three best suitcases for business travel. Make the best pick and have a safe journey.